Homes in Cerulean Landing at WaterColor FL
One of the most desirable of the Phase Three communities, homes in Cerulean Landing at WaterColor are nestled in a small lakefront outcropping. The houses are truly spectacular, with every amenity, and built to enjoy the natural surroundings. Large windows, expansive front and back porches and outdoor sitting areas are commonplace.
Step out your door and you'll access one of the many trails and docks overlooking Western Lake. Cerulean Park North sits at the hub of the neighborhood and leads straight across the pedestrian bridge to the Town Center, Beach Club, Paddle Board Rentals, Fitness Club and all the amenities of WaterColor's Phase 1.
Search Cerulean Landing Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Cerulean Landing & Phase 3 Amenities
In Cerulean Landing and the surrounding Phase 3 communities of WaterColor, you'll find:
- Pedestrian bridge leads straight to Phase 1 and the Town Center
- Sand Hill pool with frog fountains
- Boat house with paddle board rentals
- Cerulean Park North
Nearby WaterColor Amenities
- WaterColor Beach Club
- Several swimming pools
- Town center
- WaterColor Crossing shopping center
- Farmer's Market
- Tennis center
- Parks and extensive trail system
- Camp WaterColor kid's camp
- Bike and boat rentals at Western Lake
- WaterColor Inn boutique hotel, spa and restaurant
- Close to Camp Creek Golf club, Shark's Tooth, and Origins Golf Courses
- Biking distance to Seaside and nearby shops and restaurants
Phase 3 Neighborhoods in WaterColor
Watercolor Featured Subdivisions
Scenic 30A Featured Communities
Whether you are looking for a house in Cerulean Landing, or another of the many WaterColor subdivisions, we can help you. Please contact the Destin Real Estate team or call (850) 325-0004 and one of our area specialists will be happy to assist you with your purchase or sale.