Homes in Oak Grove at WaterColor FL
Oak Grove is a popular neighborhood on the eastern edge of Phase Three in WaterColor. Huge, luxury custom homes in Oak Grove occupy spacious lots, some large enough to accommodate a carriage house and a pool. In fact, some residents save the main home for their own use and use the carriage house as a vacation rental. Several homesites in Oak Grove back onto nature preserve offering completely secluded backyards and huge wrap around porches.
Search Homes for Sale in Oak Grove
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Oak Grove & Phase 3 Amenities
Within the neighborhood, Sand Hill Park and swimming pool are just down the block. Walking trails leading to the lake or the Pedestrian Bridge to the beach and Town Center are a short stroll.
In Oak Grove and the surrounding Phase 3 communities of WaterColor, you'll find:
- Pedestrian bridge leads straight to Phase 1 and the Town Center
- Sand Hill pool with frog fountains
- Boat house with paddle board rentals
- Cerulean Park North
Residents of homes in WaterColor benefit from a bevy of amenities for all ages:
- WaterColor Beach Club
- Several swimming pools
- Town center
- WaterColor Crossing shopping center
- Farmer's Market
- Tennis center
- Parks and extensive trail system
- Camp WaterColor kid's camp
- Bike and boat rentals at Western Lake
- WaterColor Inn boutique hotel, spa and restaurant
- Close to Camp Creek Golf club, Shark's Tooth, and Origins Golf Courses
- Biking distance to Seaside and nearby shops and restaurants
Phase 3 Neighborhoods in WaterColor
Watercolor Featured Subdivisions
Scenic 30A Featured Communities
Whether you are looking for a house in Oak Grove, or another of the many WaterColor subdivisions, we can help you. Please contact the Destin Real Estate team or call (850) 325-0004 and one of our area specialists will be happy to assist you with your purchase or sale.