Homes in Sandy Creek at WaterColor FL
Homes in Sandy Creek at WaterColor sit in a quiet little enclave on the eastern border of Phase Three in WaterColor. Most homesites back onto greenspace and are large enough for a carriage house and pool.
Search Sandy Creek Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Sandy Creek & Phase 3 Amenities
Ideally located in WaterColor's Camp District, residents have a short walk to both Sand Hill Park and pool, Wood Fern Park and Camp WaterColor. The road to WaterColor Crossing and the Publix Market is located right outside of the neighborhood. In the other direction it's a short bike ride to Western Lake or the Pedestrian Bridge. From here, it's ten minutes to the beach, Town Center, and other activities in WaterColor.
In Sandy Creek and the surrounding Phase 3 communities of WaterColor, you'll find:
- Pedestrian bridge leads straight to Phase 1 and the Town Center
- Sand Hill pool with frog fountains
- Boat house with paddle board rentals
- Cerulean Park North
Nearby WaterColor Amenities
- WaterColor Beach Club
- Several swimming pools
- Town center
- WaterColor Crossing shopping center
- Farmer's Market
- Tennis center
- Parks and extensive trail system
- Camp WaterColor kid's camp
- Bike and boat rentals at Western Lake
- WaterColor Inn boutique hotel, spa and restaurant
- Close to Camp Creek Golf club, Shark's Tooth, and Origins Golf Courses
- Biking distance to Seaside and nearby shops and restaurants
Phase 3 Neighborhoods in WaterColor
Watercolor Featured Subdivisions
Scenic 30A Featured Communities
Whether you are looking for a house in Sandy Creek, or another of the many WaterColor subdivisions, we can help you. Please contact the Destin Real Estate team or call (850) 325-0004 and one of our area specialists will be happy to assist you with your purchase or sale.