Treasure Sands Homes in Miramar Beach
Treasure Sands is a newer community in Miramar Beach, with some unique features. Each of the nine homes in Treasure Sands is three stories high with five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and has just under 2,500 square feet of living space. Every house also includes a 2-car garage and a private pool. Six out of the nine homes have Gulf views.
In addition, all the real estate in Treasure Sands has been built using EarthCents construction. This building standard that ensures a quality, energy efficient house that exceeds regular building codes. These homes are designed to reduced energy bills, improve indoor air quality, moisture control and provide a high quality construction.
Although Treasure Sands would make a wonderful permanent or second home, their features make them ideal vacation residences. Well equipped for large groups, income projections are well over the $100,000 mark.
Treasure Sands Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
In all of the homes at Treasure Sands, you'll find the following standard features:
- Three HVAC units, one on each floor
- First and third floor laundry centers
- Crown molding throughout
- 20" x 20" porcelain tiles
- Hardwood flooring on the 2nd and 3rd floors
- Hurricane impact, doors and windows, with low E glass
- Master bedroom with large-walk-in closet, garden tub and oversized shower
- Two sets of bunk beds
- Kitchen has a large community table (seats 10)
- Outside, a paver patio bordered by a privacy fence surrounds the backyard pool area
- 2 spacious balconies on the 2nd and 3rd floors, off the front bedrooms, and another off the living area, overlooking the pool
- Visitor parking
Public beach access is a short walk from homes in Treasure Sands. Also closeby are popular local eateries such as Pompano Joe's or Whale's Tail Beach Bar and shopping at Destin Commons Mall. The Golf Garden of Destin is just around the corner and perfect for a quick round.They also feature a 10-acre driving range and an 18-hole putting course. Emerald Bay Golf Club is just a little further down.