Homes in Vermilion Point at WaterColor FL
Situated right next to Western Lake, homes in Vermilion Point at WaterColorboast stunning lake and preserve views. Large, luxury homes take full advantage of this secluded and exclusive location in WaterColor's Phase Three community. Most rooms have expansive windows or several walk outs to outdoor patios and upper balconies. Fully finished outdoor spaces feature fireplaces, and some homes have private swimming pools.
Search Vermilion Point Homes for Sale
Search Vermilion Point Homes for Sale - Market Stats
Vermilion Point sales data is provided by the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors and reflects 12 months of sales data.
|# Listings||Avg. DOM||Avg. Price||Highest Price||Lowest Price||Avg. Price/SqFt||Highest Price/SqFt||Lowest Price/SqFt|
Vermilion Point & Phase 3 Amenities
Residents are just a few steps to docks and walking trails. The Pedestrian Bridge leading straight to the WaterColor Town Center, boat rentals and the beach is about a ten minute walk. Within Vermilion Point is the neighborhood Sand Hill Park and swimming pool. A short walk to the east, leads to Camp WaterColor, a popular kids day camp.
In Vermilion Point and the surrounding Phase 3 communities of WaterColor, you'll find:
- Pedestrian bridge leads straight to Phase 1 and the Town Center
- Sand Hill pool with frog fountains
- Boat house with paddle board rentals
- Cerulean Park North
Nearby WaterColor Amenities
- WaterColor Beach Club
- Several swimming pools
- Town center
- WaterColor Crossing shopping center
- Farmer's Market
- Tennis center
- Parks and extensive trail system
- Camp WaterColor kid's camp
- Bike and boat rentals at Western Lake
- WaterColor Inn boutique hotel, spa and restaurant
- Close to Camp Creek Golf club, Shark's Tooth, and Origins Golf Courses
- Biking distance to Seaside and nearby shops and restaurants
Phase 3 Neighborhoods in WaterColor
Watercolor Featured Subdivisions
Scenic 30A Featured Communities
Whether you are looking for a house in Vermilion Point, or another of the many WaterColor subdivisions, we can help you. Please contact the Destin Real Estate team or (850) 325-0004 and one of our area specialists will be happy to assist you with your purchase or sale.