Homes in Wiregrass Meadows at WaterColor FL
Luxurious homes in Wiregrass Meadows at WaterColor feature custom designed interiors and every amenity. Sizes range from 2,500 square feet to well over 5,000 square feet and make the ideal setting for those large family gatherings. Huge kitchens with commercial grade appliances and expansive granite counters will accommodate the whole gang. Homes boast lovely views of Western Lake and the Gulf of Mexico from upper floor balconies. This is truly a sought after Phase Three location in WaterColor.
Wiregrass Meadows is situated just above Cerulean Landing and both share the same great amenities. Sand Hill Park, pool and frog fountain are just down the road. As are the docks and trails leading directly to Western Lake. A ten minute walk across the Pedestrian Bridge takes you to the white sandy beach, Town Center, WaterColor Work out and the dozens of other amenities in WaterColor.
Search Wiregrass Meadows Homes for Sale
Search Wiregrass Meadows Homes for Sale - Market Stats
Wiregrass Meadows sales data is provided by the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors and reflects 12 months of sales data.
Wiregrass Meadows & Phase 3 Amenities
In Wiregrass Meadows and the surrounding Phase 3 communities of WaterColor, you'll find:
- Pedestrian bridge leads straight to Phase 1 and the Town Center
- Sand Hill pool with frog fountains
- Boat house with paddle board rentals
- Cerulean Park North
Nearby WaterColor Amenities
- WaterColor Beach Club
- Several swimming pools
- Town center
- WaterColor Crossing shopping center
- Farmer's Market
- Tennis center
- Parks and extensive trail system
- Camp WaterColor kid's camp
- Bike and boat rentals at Western Lake
- WaterColor Inn boutique hotel, spa and restaurant
- Close to Camp Creek Golf club, Shark's Tooth, and Origins Golf Courses
- Biking distance to Seaside and nearby shops and restaurants
Phase 3 Neighborhoods in WaterColor
Watercolor Featured Subdivisions
Scenic 30A Featured Communities
Whether you are looking for a house in Wiregrass Meadows, or another of the many WaterColor subdivisions, we can help you. Please contact the Destin Real Estate team or (850) 325-0004 and one of our area specialists will be happy to assist you with your purchase or sale.