1. What is a reasonable time to expect for my home to sell?
Selling times depend on; time of year, price, condition, demand, and the health of the local economy. Well priced homes in active markets will generate multiple offers within days if properly priced. I will share data that is specific to your home during our listing consultation.
2. What will you do if it doesn't sell in that time?
We determine the root cause and structure our action plan from those. Common root causes are related to the condition or presentation of certain areas of the house and over pricing.
3. How long do I have to commit to listing with you? Can I cancel the listing if I'm not happy?
There is no set minimum time and you may cancel the listing at any time.
4. Will you personally be there when contracts are presented and handle all the negotiations?
I handle all negotiations.
5. Do you follow-up on all showings on the house and report the comments back to me?
I do follow-up but many agents do not provide meaningful feedback.
6. What part of your business is from referrals or past clients?
More than half of my business comes from referrals and past clients.
7. What will be my closing costs?
Closing costs depend on the outcome of negotiations. I work hard to negotiate the highest net price to you.
8. Do you charge a fee over and above your commission?
No. If your agent asks for one, tell them to hit the road.
9. What happens if I find a buyer for my home?
You would have the buyer contact me directly so that I can negotiate the best price and terms for you!
10. Will I have any future liability if I take my home off the market and sell with another agent at a later date?
Sellers typically have no liability once they relist and sell with another agent.
When it comes to selling a home, there is a lot to know. Please don't hesitate to send us your questions that we might feature here, or contact Tim, or (850) 325-0004
for more information.