Miramar Beach Homes
Miramar Beach FL homes for sale are located in Walton County (zip code 32550) and are located along Scenic Highway 98 and adjacent to the Gulf of Mexico. This area is known for its sugary white beaches, turquoise waters, and active beach lifestyle. Many Miramar Beach homes are used for vacation rentals while others serve as primary residences.
Many of the homes for sale in Miramar Beach are found in neighborhoods such as Emerald Shores, Avalon Estates, Maravilla, Terra Cotta Terrace, and Emerald Waters. The architecture styles vary from single story to three story homes with Mediterranean, cottage, and ranch themes. Miramar Beach foreclosures occasionally are available but there are also good value to be found on regular sales.
Miramar Beach FL Homes For Sale
Miramar Beach FL Homes For Sale - Market Stats
Miramar Beach sales data is provided by the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors and reflects 12 months of sales data.
|# Listings||Avg. DOM||Avg. Price||Highest Price||Lowest Price||Avg. Price/SqFt||Highest Price/SqFt||Lowest Price/SqFt|
Featured Video Tour of Miramar Beach Investment Home
83 Windancer Lane, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 | MLS #907426 | $1,299,900
Homes Styles in Miramar Beach FL
The prices of Miramar Beach homes vary dramatically and depend on many factors including:
- Finish : Stucco homes with tile roofs and exotic hardwood and granite tend to sell for the highest.
- Age : New homes are built to more stringent building codes and are typically more expensive.
- Location to the Beach: The closer to the beach, all things considered, and prices increase.
- Construction Materials : Homes that are made from concrete block or have impact resistant windows are more expensive than frame construction.
- Lot Size and Location : Homes on large lots or that are on the gulf generally cost more.
- Features : Some homes have pools and garages
Miramar Beach is located near fine shopping at the Silver Sands Outlet Mall and other smaller boutiques. Captain Daves, Whales Tail, and Pompano Joe’s are popular restaurants in the area. If you prefer outdoor activities, the paved trail along Scenic Highway 98 is popular with walkers, joggers, and cyclist.
Miramar Beach Schools
Miramar Beach is served by the Walton County School District, and young residents attend the following schools:
- Van R. Butler Elementary School
- Bay Elementary School
- Emerald Coast Middle School
- Seaside Middle School (charter school that requires application for enrollment)
- South Walton High
Miramar Beach Featured Subdivisions
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in Miramar Beach, FL, and need a realtor, please contact the Destin Real Estate, at (850) 325-0004 for assistance. Our experienced buyers agents will be able to find you a home that has the finish, location, and features that you want and at a fair price.