Connect

Find us on...

Dashboard

Login using...

Destin 2017 Year-End Real Estate Report

Posted by Tim Shepard - Broker on Wednesday, January 17th, 2018 at 8:40am.

Here are the year-end real estate stats for homes and condos in Destin and the surrounding Emerald Coast. Find out which areas were hot sellers for condos, homes and townhomes and, where did prices go up, or down - it's all here.

Destin 2017 stats

 

2017 Condo Sales for Destin & 30A

2017 stats for Destin condos


The number of condos sold along the Emerald Coast increased by 12% compared to 2016. We saw huge increases in Niceville (+68%) and North Santa Rosa Beach (+50%). Average sale prices increased by 5%. Niceville condo owners will appreciate a 20% increase in average sale price and and 11% increase for Destin condos.

Top 10 Selling Condo Properties in 2017

Here are the top 10 selling condos by volume in 2017. Check out our blog post "2017 Hottest Selling Condos in Destin & 30A" for a complete list.

  1. Sandpiper Cove
  2. Ariel Dunes
  3. Palms of Destin
  4. Majestic Sun
  5. Seascape
  6. Silver Shells Resort
  7. Beachwood Villas
  8. Jetty East
  9. Village of South Walton Beach
  10. One Water Place

2017 Home Sales for Destin & 30A

2017 stats for Destin homes

Single-family home sales increased by 6% compared to 2016. We saw exceptional gains in 30A West (+15%) and 30A East (+12%). Average sale prices increased by 12% overall with a whopping 24% in North Santa Rosa Beach and 17% in 30A West.

Top 10 Selling Neighborhoods in 2017

Here are the top 10 selling Destin and 30A neighborhoods by volume in 2017. Check out our blog post "Destin & 30A Hottest Selling Neighborhoods in 2017" for a complete list with graph comparison.

  1. Watersound
  2. Prominence
  3. Watercolor
  4. Driftwood Estates
  5. Naturewalk at Seagrove
  6. Seacrest Beach
  7. Crystal Beach
  8. Rosemary Beach
  9. Kelly Plantation
  10. Church Street Village

2017 Townhome Sales for Destin & 30A

2017 stats for Destin townhomes

The number of townhomes sold in 2017 was up 10% from 2016. The most substantial increases were Fort Walton Beach (+25%), Niceville (+19%) and Destin (+15%). Average sale prices were down in 30A East, but rose substantially in most other locations, including Miramar/Sandestin (+22%), Fort Walton Beach (+13%) and 30A West (+12%).


2017 Beachfront Home Sales for Destin & 30A

2017 stats for Destin beachfront homes

We had steady sales of beachfront homes with a 38% increase over 2016. Sold volume was high in most areas, but increased by 233% in Fort Walton Beach and 66% in Destin. Average sale prices for beachfront homes held steady with small gains in 30A East (+6%) and West (+5%).


Listing Updates

 

Logo for Destin Real Estate, LLC

Tim Shepard, Broker/Owner
Destin Real Estate, LLC
Cell: (850) 259-4133
Toll Free: (866) 678-SOLD

https://www.browsedestin.com

 

We'd love to hear what you thought of our service, please don't hesitate to send us your comments.

Leave a Comment